- Last online:
Hi there! I have come to realise that everyone who is trying online dating writes the same sort of thing - yes, I am looking for that special person, I am a warm, generous fun person, I love being with my friends, travelling and I love the beach - but I thought I would try and step away from the crowd and hopefully share what I am about:
On a cold Sunday morning, I won't let you out of bed
A 'quiet night in' can be a great opportunity to share watching a movie with the person I love or to keep it low key and take them to a quiet bar with great music and a nice meal.
I love how loving your family will never go out of fashion. For me, they are close and I owe them so much.
I miss good, intelligent conversations over a glass of wine by the fire in winter.
I surround myself with people who are kind and enrich my life, because there is no point in appreciating people who don't appreciate themselves.
I'll argue with you, just because I think you're interesting and intelligent.
On a cold night, I'm warmer than any water bottle.
I have made my own gingerbread men for a charity fundraiser at work and they were delicious.
I love random outings.
I never let life get too serious, and in any adversity, I'll see adventure.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||28 - 35 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA||Within 50km|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is confident, passionate about something, has a great smile, is not afraid to give their opinion, has great morals, a close family and loves me for who I am. Not asking for the world right? :)
- Any genre though I still tend to like the older stuff for some reason. My ipod contains a very diverse mix of music...
- I will read anything that comes highly recommended. I particularly enjoy biographies/autobiographies and history. The last book I really enjoyed was called 'Marching Powder' by Rusty Young.
- Movies & TV
- Some of my favourite tv shows in recent years have been Fargo, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul and Narcos. I've got a pretty wide taste in movie genres but some of the better ones I've seen in recent years include Whiplash, Birdman, and Sicario
- I used to play competitive sports for a club (football and tennis) but don't anymore. Nowadays I just play tennis socially and enjoy keeping fit by running, cycling, swimming and the gym.
- Other Interests
- Trivia nights, cooking, eating out, hiking, random road trips, wine country and lunch, chilling out at home watching movies, gardening, rafting, the beach, travel (Japan in February 2017, thinking Canada as my following trip).