35, Male, Divorced, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
HeadlineSeeking a partner in crime. May or may not involve robbing a bank.
So here are a few things, in no particular order:
I appreciate people who are honest and kind. I enjoy a good laugh; no joke is too silly. I think the recipe for a good and sustainable relationship is: honesty/communication, respecting each other, and having common life goals. The world would be such an insipid place without pizzas or hamburgers. Believe in having a good moral compass. Family and friends are an important part of life. Louis CK is funnier than Dave Hughes. It is important to meet people with a different point of view, and who challenge your beliefs. Intelligence beats beauty. Wish I was better at cooking. Being content in life is more important than the pursuit of happiness. I would like to take up rock-climbing. It's important to eat well and take care of yourself. Red wine is awesome. Also, you are never too old for tequila.
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||26 - 35 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, No children, Living with them|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Doesn't want children, Wants children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- Listen to most things. However I have a sweet spot for jazz (pairs well with a glass of wine), and a slight aversion to pop.
- I probably don't read as much as I would like to. The ideal version of me would spend more time reading and less time staring at screens.
- Movies & TV
- I'm a sucker for cinema; almost to the point of being a nerd. Fincher; Tarantino; Aronofsky; Nolan. Strongly dislike reality television.
- Do not really follow any team sports (I know, how un-Australian of me). Enjoy watching tennis. Does tossing a frisbee count? However I do believe in being active, and enjoy going for a run, hikes, and sweating at the gym.
- Other Interests
- Art, design, architecture; good food and drinks; intellectual conversations; travelling and exploring new places, people and points of view.