29, Female, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '17
HeadlineHi, I'm looking for someone to share life with. I find in people I meet everyday it's hard to determine who is single and online dating seemed productive.
1800 characters feels like a lot of information to provide upfront about myself, I will keep it fairly general.
I have a young son from a previous marriage and so I guess you could say I'm not looking to mess around.
I am studying criminology, it's an interest of mine and it will lead me into an administrative role in a related field, or a postgraduate in counselling, and then a private practice. Currently I'm working for a law firm.
I enjoy reading, and I watch television and movies occasionally, I prefer them to be either positively meaningful or funny.
I'm learning piano at the moment, for fun and pleasure. I think it is a good stretch of my mind.
I enjoy religion, it is an interest of mine. I like to have strong morals and values, and treat myself and others well.
Time is a limited commodity so I generally don't waste mine.
I'm a happy, stable person. I'm looking for someone with top notch morals, and who is interested in deeper topics and world views.
At a glance
|Age||29 years old||24 - 35 years old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Sometimes living with them, No children, Living with them, Don't live with them|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
someone with similar interests who is strong morally.
- my favourite music is funky house, but I like everything. Lately I've been more into Christian and soft rock.
- I enjoy non-fiction, biographies, self-help. I like fiction, John Grisham, Janet Evanovich, Harry Potter. I like to read blogs and learn about about different things online too. The last two books I read was The Rosie Project by Graeme Simion. and The Reader, which is a deep post-Nazi story.
- Movies & TV
- my favourite movies, The Hangover, White Chicks, Freedom Writers, The Blindside, The Good Lie. TV I watch Modern Family, Big Bang that's about it.
- I've recently watched a couple of games of Australian football, I don't really understand the rules. I've enjoyed soccer in the past. I like to play soccer and tennis, though mostly I do jungle (excercise dance classes) & jog. I've also gotten into walking, it gives me a chance to think and reflect.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy religion, morals, and inner peace. I want to be with someone who is actively working on himself. And who is open and willing to be a good communicator. I am doing a lot of character development stuff with my mentors at the moment. Someone who is on the same page would be ideal.