67, Female, Single, Lower Hunter Valley, NSW
- Last online:
- 19 Jun '18
HeadlineLife is now and for the living of. I hope to find someone who is motivated, positive and fun. No great expectations of 'the one', friendship is a good start!
I am unique a combination of many things, I won't fit a tick list!
I don't mind if you are a few years younger or older than me and you will be of similar mind. We need to be open to the possibilities. It's more about the connection. We all think we act and are younger than our chronological age
I'm a happy social person with a good sense of humour. I care deeply about, and nurture the people and friendships in my life. I rang friends to describe me, they came up with batty, energetic, loves to laugh and bubbly. I do love a good belly laugh; it does wonders inside and out. Finding the simple and silly things to laugh at is great shared fun.
I like being with friends, good discussions, books I can't put down. Serials you can't wait for the next episode!
I live on some acres in the lovely Hunter Valley with three cats and a pony. Animals are very important to me.
Lived in Sydney and still like to visit, but the country gives me heart and soul. Money can buy things but nature gives us so many precious gifts; the night sky, wedge tails on a thermal, black cockatoos, king parrots and ...
Not sporty but love my horse riding and activities, as you might enjoy riding your iron horse or other special activities. l like walking and hoping to do so some multiple day walks in comfort of course!
Love travelling near and far. So much to explore even on our own doorsteps Just back from Tas and can't wait to go again.
Have been back to the UK where I grew up, 4 times in the last few years . So much to see and so easy to travel and the bonus of old friends to catch up and have fun with. Did a NZ cruise in Jan revisit due.
I don't like dishonesty, cruelty, injustice, fair-weather friends, people who rubbish, meanness,, unhelpful criticism.
At a glance
- 67 years old
- Lower Hunter Valley, NSW
- 5'2/157 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other religion
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 57 - 70 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Non-drinker, Often drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
Confident,competent, comfortable with themselves and their life. Needs to be financially secure to enjoy their life . Must love laughing & enjoy company, Someone who trusts & allows themselves to be open, and honest, with a positive approach to life. Must enjoy the country . No couch spuds.
- Of course love all that 60s, and70s, music that brings back the memories. Don't buy CDs that often tend to have the radio on and take what comes so long as its not too head bangey(such a word?) Do like celtic and folk music. Sometimes just enjoy the music of the countryside.
- Always need to have something to read. Basically will start anything to see if I can get into it. Enjoy thrillers with good plots, biographies, newspapers, magazines. Overall fairly eclectic in my tastes
- Movies & TV
- TV - watch ABC the most - enjoy some of the great British dramas, serials, natural history programmes. Not into reality TV Love movies with a great plot, not into gratuitous violence. Comedy is always uplifting - just love a good belly laugh. Support my localold theatre great movies,run by vollies.
- Not really a sports affectionado. Too violent. I am just starting "versatility" with my horse, getting them through around various obstacles, good fun and training. Wonder if its too late to learn about cricket and soccer they seem less violent, and team and skill based for watching!
- Other Interests
- Do love walking bush and beach and don't we have some wonderful places to explore. Love seeing our country on horseback, Enjoy markets occasionally, trying to not accumulate anymore stuff though, galleries, lunches and dinners, live concerts and shows-need motivation sometimes to get out and do.