51, Female, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
About me - headline
Would you like to join me for long walks in beautiful places?
About me - description
It's a favourite of mine! I've travelled extensively and still love to. I'm sometimes spontaneous and cheeky but know when to be serious and supportive. Tried loads of adventure sports like parachuting, hang gliding, skiing, abseiling, scuba diving - prefer to challenge myself than compete with others. I appreciate new adventures balanced with routine and perseverance. I'm a loyal, respectful and affectionate lover, and expect the same, and seek to resolve issues with wisdom and fairness. I believe men should be head of the house and women support, but in equality not subservience. A man who's not afraid to stand boldly in righteous conviction for what he believes in is far more attractive than one who always feels the needs to blend in. I love to cook and care for loved ones, and work on my country refuge, so moving away from city routine would ideally be your interest too. Happy to dress up for formal events, head to the beach for a sunset picnic, or intelligent discussion and cuddles by an open fire. I love to dance (formal or just for fun) and could survive in the wilderness if necessary :-)
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Perth City, WA
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'6/167 cm
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other Christian
her ideal partner
- 45 - 55 years old
- Within 500km
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Ideally you'll have similar interests and goals, be fit and active, competent, courageous, intelligent, kind and financially secure. Able to be a bit zany but know when to step up as a man and get the job done. Aware of the times we're in and ready to share life and love.
- Mostly listen to Christian music but also enjoy jazz, classical and live opera. 80's music always brings back great memories! Try to avoid loud angry music with violent or degrading themes. Love dancing and have ballroom and salsa experience.
- Researching and discussing ancient cultures, political agendas, spiritual observances, deprogramming mind control, off-grid living, the Bible, and survival skills.
- Movies & TV
- Don't really make time for either, though occasionally enjoy dinner and the flicks. Quite enjoy a witty comedy, documentaries, and themes that get me thinking or touch my heart. Not keen on predictable American formulas or violence.
- Prefer to challenge myself than compete against others. Not keen on watching sport on TV but don't mind an occasional live event.
- Other Interests
- Worked overseas in senior corporate roles; now work in education & legal support. Particularly care for children's rights & wellbeing. Fit & flexible in body & mind, play backgammon (love to learn chess), enjoy growing food & caring for animals - have chooks & wildlife abounds at my rural property