55, Female, Divorced, Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineLet's keep it Simple!
I'm a warm, honest and fun loving lady with a great sense of humour and a zest for life.
I have three beautiful mature children 25, 32 and 34 years old and 5 beautiful grand children, we enjoy spending time together, although they have families of their own so I have plenty of me time to spend with my partner. I'm very lucky to work in a job I love.
Honesty and trust are qualities that are very important to me. I want a connection that make our life together effortless, I'm looking for my best friend as I only want to be on here once.
I enjoy going to the movies, out for a nice meal, I love to cook at home, I like slipping away for the weekend for some alone time with each other. I love to travel, over the last few years I've travelled a lot but there is still places I'd like to see. I have wonderful friends but I'm missing that one special friend.
Now to the serious part, I'm not into games or one night stands, I'm looking for long term with a man who is ready to take that step into the future. This is a new beginning to move forward in life. Please don't judge me only on my photos, looks fade over the years but a kind, loving heart will stay the same no matter what our age.
If you are looking for a genuine lady who is NOT on here to find a man just for financial support or a hook up, but is genuinely looking to find that someone special than just say hi and let's start the conversation, I might be the one you are waiting for. X
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- 5'1/154 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 25 to 33 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Other industry
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 49 - 58 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Personality - Social, Private, Very Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Professional, Tradesperson, Customer Service Role, Executive, Business Owner, Management, Senior Management, Technical, Other job role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who can first of all make me laugh. Someone that can have a intelligent stimulating conversation. Spontaneous, adventurous and with a good sense of values and morals is also important.
- Love music.. 70's 80's and 90's... depends what mood i am in ..... can range from Dr Hook, Fleetwood Mac to U2..... just don't do any rap or heavy metal...
- I like a good murder mystery.... thriller... Some real stories.... unfortunately I only get time to read when I am on holidays. I also love a lazy Sunday morning just staying in bed reading the paper..
- Movies & TV
- Ghost, Notebook, Green Fried Tomatoes, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman....(girlie stuff) don't mind All the Die Hards, the old Rocky's, Rambos and Silence of the Lambs type movies........ and of course anything with Denzel Washington or Morgan Freeman in..
- Like AFL, prefer to go to the games though. I have played Netball for many years, mixed and ladies.... (but not recently) Love a game of golf (socially)... enjoy the walk and the chat.... all good fun.. Enjoy the odd game of supa golf, tenpin bowling, pool, darts anything social great fun :)
- Other Interests
- Love the Wineries and Restaurants in the Swan Valley, weekends away! Bbq's with good friends a few drinks and late night Karaoke is always good fun. Travel is a must for me, but enjoy it more with good company... Love to cook and experiment with recipes when time permits..