36, Male, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 20 Oct '18
About me - headline
Where are you going?
About me - description
Looking to meet drama free, relaxed, like minded people. I'm a professional with an outlook to always be making incremental improvements. Whether this be in personal development or professional.
I'm fairly minimalist, and rather new experiences through learning, watching and traveling than buying lots of 'things'.
Contact me if you are health conscious, fun and or quirky, sexy, and have the same life outlook.
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 18 - 38 years old
- Within 500km
What I'm looking for
I do not really know how to describe a person I have (probably have not) met yet. I have learnt that I can suprise mysel. Everyone is different.
- Wide variety of interests. Prefer electronic varieties, good pop, but have been known to listen to heavy stuff if the mood takes.
- I don't get a chance to read a lot. When I do I enjoy fantasy, but have also read thrillers.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy getting to the cinema occasionally. My tastes are quite broad, ranging from action/adventure and thrillers, to foreign films. Certain foreign films interest me, and of course ... Winter is coming.
- Not very sporty. Do general strength training for health and believe almost everyone should.
- Other Interests
- Photography and travel are big interests for me right now. And I hope to do a lot more of both. I'm also into other cultures and language.