57, Female, Separated, Sydney - Hills, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Oct '18
About me - headline
I'm well educated, I like sharing daily activities but not possessive. Seeking man who's confident,kind,intelligent not egotistical. looking for longterm love
About me - description
Welcome to my ex-husband who has joined this app. Should you really be reading this babe? It's ok we are friends. (currently anyway)
To the men I have not been married to- If you survive this profile you deserve a warm thank you
I am a sapiophile however I know it's shallow but I like men who have a muscular build. They don't have to be weight lifters or Arnold Swartzanegger but at least bigger than me. I don't want to feel like I'm dating my son or that I might break you. Lol! I like playfulness, humour and bad man/dad jokes so long as they don't put women or anyone down. An intelligent, well mannered self confident humble man who is not arrogant or bossy is very sexy. Above all, my children's happiness is paramount but I need my own adult life too to be happy.
I do not get jealous, however I won't hang around if you want to flirt with other women as I won't be anyone's doormat. This means that if our relationship became serious and you don't wish to be monogamous, then you're not for me. If you have cheated on a partner before, don't bother contacting me as you're likely to do so again.
I can be extremely confident sometimes and at other times shy so like all of us, I change from day to day (but not in a psycho **** way). Overall I have a happy personality but alas I like to plan things and look forward to them. I suppose I'm not perfect, far from it, so please don't expect perfection. That man or woman only exists in the movies. In a strong relationship there is always room to be oneself, without guise.
I'm an atheist and I make no apologies . I also don't believe in homeopathy, ghosts, or Easter bunny. If you're a bigot or highly critical, do not contact me. If you want someone who is supportive, kind and caring, that's me.
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Sydney - Hills, NSW
- Mixed Race
- Have children at home - 1 child from 16 to 24 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'3/160 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 49 - 58 years old
- Within 10km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Aboriginal / TSI, White / Caucasian, Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino, Asian, Other background
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
- Personality - Very Private, Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic
- Hair colour - Grey, Blonde, Red, Black, Bald, Auburn, White, Light Brown, Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical, Other industry
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Vegetarian, Other special diet, Vegan, No special diet
- Anglican, Other religion, Atheist, Jewish, Catholic, Agnostic
- Left wing, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
Preferably slightly older or the same age as me. I admire honesty, a sense of social justice, flexibility, respect, fidelity and intelligent conversation.
- Sam Smith, Amy Winehouse, Bowie, sting, some classical, techno, queen, prince, Adele, Sam smith, artists from 80's, to current. I don't have a lot of time for this.
- Fantasy, humourous, DIY Woodworking, autobiography, medical and science journals,
- Movies & TV
- Game of thrones, British comedy, British murder mysteries, old classic Hollywood, dr who, Miranda, outnumbered, call the midwife, grantchester, French and Saunders, Big Bang theory, Harry Potter, marvel comics, action and adventure that's not too scary.
- Walking around the suburbs, beach, bush walking, drives, going to open gardens, gardening at home, bike riding. I hate watching sports on TV.
- Other Interests
- Building furniture with the help and advice of good friends. Travel when I can. Listening to ABC radio programs. Eating healthy fresh food.being with the one I care for,sharing a meal or a walk with friends