30, Female, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 03 Apr '18
Easy going and down to earth, looking for another wandering soul who enjoy the simplier things in life. Love trying new food, both the eating and cooking bit! Nothing like good food to bring people together I always say! Love being adventurous and exploring the great outdoors and the deepest oceans. I've been told I have a great sense of humor and I'm pretty sure I keep honest company.
I enjoy engaging in intellectual conversation/ discussions, an intelligent mind with insightful opinions is pretty attractive. :) at the same time, goof ball moments are also highly sought after (I do dad jokes pretty well). I get pretty competitive when it comes to board games so if you want to win, be on my team. If you can beat me in scrabble, you'll have a very special place in my heart! :D
Have a myriad of life stories and experience; moved to Perth 9 years ago, now a vet nurse (I love it!!) while being an ace barista on the weekends as well, so life can be pretty hectic and I love it. Doesn't give me as much time taking glamorous selfies or adventure shots, but I make time and effort for things and people that are important to me. I know what I want in life, have a few goals and a bucket list set out, just lacking someone who challenges me to want/ do more, and also share #goals moments with.
Have had my share of travel but still have many more places on the list, so hoping to do that in the near future!
You've read this far, why not say hello!
Now taking applications for potential travel mates and we'll see where that takes us aye! :)
At a glance
- 30 years old
- Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- 5'2/157 cm
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 29 - 40 years old
- Within 75km
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, A bit overweight
- Want children
What I'm looking for
someone kind, with a good head on their shoulders, nice to cuddle and who loves food as much as I do!! :)
- depends on the mood but generally unbiased on genre. I'd recognise the song when I hear it versus remember which artists did what.
- cookbooks for ideas. travel mags or articles for inspiration! but mostly animal related reading because I'm a nerd who is fascinated by animal
- Movies & TV
- GoT! suites. modern family. orphan black. greys anatomy. true crime channels. Masterchef. criminal minds. national geographic series like animal autopsies and inside natures giants (because I'm a geek)
- rugby. fishing. diving.