28, Female, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
HeadlineHard working full-time professional who is independent, but also has family values and likes to take time to relax and spend it with the people I care about.
Down to earth, genuine and friendly.
At a glance
|Age||28 years old||25 - 36 years old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Reliable, stable and kind. Family values. Preferably employed with no kids and who doesn't smoke or take drugs, and someone who eventually would want to start a family. Would be great to meet someone who is also a bit handy who can help me fix/move things around my unit as I am not handy at all :)
- Like dance/trance to jog to or to blast out loud for the occasional late night drive. Like anything from pop to rock to classical and a lot of other genres.
- Love reading books and set myself challenges every year to read a certain amount.
- Movies & TV
- Love going to the movies and like watching films (old and new) that are thrillers, action films, comedies and anything that makes you think/has a great theme or message.
- Have been recently going to the cricket with my girlfriends and quite like it! I prefer watching sports rather than playing as I'm not very good, but I'll give anything a go.
- Other Interests
- Like catching up with mates, trying out new cafes and drinking coffee, travelling (both my brothers live overseas).