47, Female, Single, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 26 Apr '18
HeadlineWhy not say Hello!
Very easy going, love to laugh, love people who make me laugh.
I keep pretty active with walking, hiking, yoga and over the last year getting back into hitting the golf balls. Family and friends are very important to me.
You could say I'm most comfy in my jeans and t-shirt kind of gal, but I love to dress up all the same.
Love a wine with friends or over a meal. Sunday drives to the Adelaide Hills or McLaren Vale for a spot of wine tasting and bite to eat.
Very honest, loyal and fun to be around.
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- HR/Employment / Training
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home