65, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 21 Oct '18
About me - headline
A free spirit seeking a compatible partner with a sense of adventure
About me - description
I work from home as a photographer and writer (no surprises there!). My life is not just in black & white, it's in full glorious colour and has many contrasts.
I'm independent and free-spirited, yet I value and want the company of the right partner.
I love to travel and do adventurous things but I also like returning to home base, my house and garden (of which I'm very proud), to relax and regenerate.
A young outlook on life is what I have (despite the grey hair) but I also have the maturity gained from life's experiences (both good and bad).
Family and friends are important to me but I also look forward to enriching my life with new friends and acquaintances.
I enjoy being with like-minded people but also enjoy my own space and company.
Achieving targets is part of my nature and I like to plan accordingly. However, I also like to be spontaneous and go with the flow. Sometimes that's when the best things in life happen.
I cook to live, not live to cook. There's an old saying "the way to a woman's heart is through her stomach", so a man who can cook would be great (I'll even volunteer to stack the dishwasher!).
My main exercise is walking. It's not only a way to keep fit and healthy, it's good for the soul being outdoors and in nature. It clears the mind and promotes creativity.
As a business owner I like to be organised and reasonably tidy and working from home allows me flexibility to fit in with a prospective partner.
I also value honesty, integrity, loyalty, dependability and faithfulness. I have a strong sense of self and I'm comfortable in my own skin. I love what I do and where I work.
I want the next years to be the best years. I would like a partner to share in that - health, wealth and happiness plus fun, laughter and love - the lot! Why not?
At a glance
- 65 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Grey
- Education - Post Graduate
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- Swinging voter
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 59 - 65 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children, Have no children at home
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Education - Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college, Degree
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Other Christian, Catholic, Anglican
What I'm looking for
Someone who genuinely wants a long term partner, best friend and lover and has similar core values, with room for flexibility and compromise on other things. Ideally intelligent, educated, loving, caring, considerate, romantic, passionate and with a good sense of humour & great sense of adventure.
- Light classical, guitar, Latin American, jazz, blues, pop, rock - varied.
- Adventure, crime & thriller, nature, photography, travel
- Movies & TV
- Adventure, crime & thriller, nature, photography, travel, documentaries, comedy, historical, lifestyle & home
- Walking (including bushwalking/trekking), (golf & canoeing/kayaking - not recently), flying, sailing/boating. Watching cricket - ODI & BBL, not into football or AFL. More of a participator than a spectator.
- Other Interests
- Gardening, dancing, my house & garden, guitar playing, nature, birdwatching, catching up with friends & family, history, architecture. I have a long bucket list of places to go and things to try.