42, Female, Single, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 21 Apr '18
HeadlineTo be or not to be original...?
At a glance
- 42 years old
- Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 5 years old
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 35 - 45 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- at least 6'0/183 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
Someone who is confident; can make decisions; is independent but loves to be in a relationship without it defining them. A man who is motivated, passionate about many things and thinks family is important. Intelligent, fun, passionate, romantic and spontaneous.
- Anything but country music and trance!
- I'll read almost anything. Currently working through the Jo Nesbo books, Dan Brown's Inferno, a stack of chick lit and biographies.
- Movies & TV
- Love movies - action, thrillers and the odd romcom. Watch more TV than I used to as I now have Giggle and Hoot in my life!
- Love being active but on the sidelines at this point with my little one. Lots of walking and running after a toddler versus being at the gym, playing tennis, dancing up a storm...