57, Female, Single, Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 15 Jul '18
HeadlineHarmony and happiness - who could wish for more!
I am a person who loves the outdoors, especially in the early morning, when the air is fresh and clear and the colour is just showing over the horizon - would be great to share that almost spiritual feeling with someone special.
I love to be in amongst things - generally have a lot of projects on the go - sometimes too many. That's when the harmony is thrown out of kilter and I have to throw something off the list.
Sharing time with the special people in my life, family, friends and even my co-workers (yes I do like them - well most of them) is great - spending time with myself is also good giving me time to reflect and recharge.
I work in a creative field and have a mind for ideas and get excited about how I can make ideas come to fruition. I am also creative with regard to drawing, cooking and photography. Spending time with my hands in dirt (gardening) also gives me pleasure.
Meeting my match: someone earthy, creative and passionate, would be my greatest achievement and I will keep looking until I find him.
Communication is very important to me. I am looking for the same in a partner. If I accept contact PLEASE MAKE SOME EFFORT in your communication and I will respond in kind. Telling me to ask you questions is a bit of a cop out. I have found that some people just want to meet before having any sort of communication beforehand. That doesn't work for me as a good communication beforehand is part of the "spark" I look for in a person. This is why I am not good with "chat"
I also do like someone who is quite well travelled and has a world view on life. Have lived in Sydney for 11 years and glad to be back home in my pretty town.
Also please have clear photo displayed or access otherwise I will simply not respond. Mine is there for you to see - only fai
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Sales / Marketing
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 49 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Average
- Have no children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
What I'm looking for
Earthy, creative and passionate and attractive to me! External appearance is part of the initial attraction but their heart, their ability of feel, give and take and be a good friend as well as lover is what keeps me attracted. Also good morals. Must be single and free to date, not married, engaged
- Everything from classical to rap and hip hop. I enjoy all styles of music and will play something according to my mood.
- Love to read - all genres. Complex plots with twists and turns a real favourite.
- Movies & TV
- Love to go to movies, anything escapist and also love foreign and arthouse movies. Tend to shy away from violent movies.
- Prefer participating rather than watching. Used to play squash many years ago. Not really a football or rugby kind of girl - if pushed, tennis or soccer would be of more interest. Watching any sport on TV is a definite no!
- Other Interests
- walking, cycling, kayaking, cooking, photography, festivals, The Fringe, the arts in general.